I'll bet CURLINE in the middle is left over from the old EDIT days when
you either used c/vvvv/qefeqf/ to make changes or a 'c' to bring the
line to the CMDLINE to make the change. I always felt it was in the
middle so one could see code before and after the line being
manipulated. I still leave it there. And use S and SU and other things.
Old dog. New tricks. Sigh.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and
z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

  _____