Are you sure the process that's having the problem is using the latest

version of VMFTP MODULE with the fixes applied?  If it is, you might try

assembling and genning a new module.  That will make sure that the fixes

are applied.

--
Dale R. Smith

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for
people to work."
- Peter Drucker

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:15:52 -0800, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
: