I would like to join the contest ;-)

Standard OfficeVision Menu A00 Press one of the following PF keys. PF1 Process schedules... Time: 10:18 AM PF2 Open the mail PF3 Browse employee directory 2008 MARCH 2008 PF4 Process notes and messages... S M T W T F S PF5 Process delegate mail... 1 PF6 Work with notelogs 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PF7 Add an automatic reminder 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 PF8 Logoff the system 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 PF10 Information Services... 30 31 Day of Year: 074 PF11 Office Applications... 5684-084 (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 1983, 1997 PF9 Help PF12 End HELP DESK- IN N.A. (xxx) xx-xxxxx --------- IN EUROPE xx-xxxx-xxxxxx -------- OFSIDE001I OfficeVision/VM Version 1 (5684-084) Release 4, Modification Level 0, Service Level: 0000
Running on z/VM Version 4 Release 3.0, service level 0201

Mike Walter wrote:

I'm trying to have the title of the last PROFS system still running. We bought (OTC) the PROFS product in its last version. It is still running on z/VM 5.1 at (to be upgraded sometime this year). The "levelid" command from a PROFS "Main Menu" returns: OFSIDE001I PROFS Version 2 (5664-309) Level: 2.3.2 - Release 2, Modification 3, PTF 2.
That same PROFS Main Menu also shows a calendar with:
1908 MARCH 1908 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Day of Year: 073 1908? What do you want for "free" (IIRC, PROFS support ended in June 1994). Sort of an IBM version of "Back To the Future"! :-)

But everything else still works and it's handy to review old mail logs. Sometime after Y2K we even installed Victor Strasser "OFSMIME" package so that it handles attachments from our main e-mail system: Lotus Notes. Mike Walter Hewitt Associates Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"David Kreuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
03/13/2008 03:58 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: MONWRITE files

yeah so I have been around for a while, what can I say?