> IMHO, the nice thing about PROFS (and OV/VM) was that
> everyone spent time working on the content of the message
> instead of fonts, colors, clip-art, etc.

I hear that loud and clear.  If the content stinks, no amount
of "prettying it up" will help a document.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.