We're running about 40 Linux guests on a total of four IFLs, spread across
two LPARs and CECs. Roughly 20 guests in each LPAR.

We're about to add an additional IFL to each LPAR, not for capacity, since
we're normally running at about 10 - 20 percent, but to handle the case
where a single rogue guest consumes everything it can get for awhile. We'll
continue to build one and two virtual CPU guests, but have the third engine
to avoid allowing a single guest with dual virtual CPUs from eating the
entire system.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\