On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Howard Rifkind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess my real question is about using the NoMachine client/server programs
> to access a z/VM Linux guest...Anyone using NoMachine?

As I understand the configuration, this would mean running one or more
graphical end-user desktops. From the aspects of performance and
resource usage, it would not be the most obvious thing to do with
Linux on the mainframe.
This particular solution does not seem to be ported to Linux on System
z. You could probably do similar things using for example VNC (and a
big System z).

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij