I have no problem ordering individual PTFs. In this case, I started at
IBMLINK, followed the bouncing ball through the maze when I was
attempting to order "the latest RSU and PE fixes for z/VM 5.3.0", and
that is where it finally landed. Do not ask me the path; I couldn't have
remembered it when I was younger.

Regards,
Richard Schuh