Hey guys,

I have a question about the QUEUE function in REXX. I created an exec
that uses the QUEUE function to XEDIT the operator log issue a "ALL /
INVALID" and put the results into a file:

Queue "XEDIT "FN FT FM
Queue "ALL /INVALID"
Queue "SET SHADOW OFF"
Queue "PUT * = INVALID A1"
Queue "QQ"

 I then run another exec that sends that created file containing all
"INVALID" logon attempts to a specified userid:

'SENDFILE 'FNO' INVALID A TIMJ'
'ERASE 'FNO' INVALID A'

If I run these execs manually (separately) they work fine. But, when I
try to automate the process by doing such:

/*                                     */
EXEC OINVLOG
EXEC OINVSEND
exit

the send exec will not work because the Queued commands do not execute
until out of the rexx procedure.

My question :  Is there a way to have all the Queued xedit commands
execute before starting the send exec?

I know there a many other ways to do this, I am just curious as to how
to force the queued commands to execute.

Tim

Tim Joyce
Sr. Systems Programmer / Project Leader
Alex Lee, Inc.
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: (828) 725-4448
Fax: (828) 725-4800