Yet it also states:

Remote Spooling Communications Subsystem (RSCS) V3.2.0 (5684-096) has bee
repackaged and is now available for licensing under International Program

License Agreement (IPLA) terms and conditions. RSCS Function Level 530

(FL530) is available as a priced, optional, preinstalled feature of z/VM

V5.3.

So, what is it? Based on this entry I'd say nothing has changed and we ca
still have RSCS functionality. Perhaps a different function level but as

long as it provides the same functions I don't care about a version
number. But, as Ron pointed out, if RSCS is no longer available on zVM

then I'd have to order zVM asap.

Regards, Berry.