The attached message was posted to the flexes list yesterday. You ought to contact Tony Kwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Tom Duerbusch wrote:
I have a client that is using a P/390, off the top of my head, it was using the
330 box.

Anyway, it is still going strong long with VM/ESA 2.4.

Now, they are looking at acquiring another box, for disaster recovery purposes.
 I seem to recall, that many shops ended up just throwing them away as there
wasn't a market for them.  (software pricing killed the used market)

For disaster recovery purposes, the box may still be viable.

So, are there vendors with used P/390 boxes or are we more on the ebay side
and/or knowing someone that is getting rid of one?

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

Law of Cat Acceleration

  A cat will accelerate at a constant rate, until he gets good and
  ready to stop.

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit