If you run multiple systems, it's an easy way to move files across CTC
connections. If you want to be able to print to various types of printers,
you may or may not need to get an RSCS license, depending on the type of
printer (TCP/IP attached printers are supported w/o a license, I think.

We have licensed it to use along side of CSE to couple our two machines
together. DirMaint uses it to move requests from one system to the other.
This could also be done via shared spool. If you're looking at a CSE
environment, you'll also need PVM as well.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\