Hi Ed

DDR ALL is an image copy.  The contents of all tracks and all cylinders are
copied.

And you are aware that you only "need" to do a CP FORMAT for CP ONLY volumes.
Regular CMS volumes nor other guest volumes need CP FORMAT done.  Doesn't hurt,
just a waste of time.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

Law of Cat Acceleration

  A cat will accelerate at a constant rate, until he gets good and
  ready to stop.

>>> "Edward M. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/30/2008 9:24 AM >>>

Hello Everyone,

     I have some very new volumes that I am going create another second
level machine.

Do I always have to CP FORMAT the new volumes before I do a DDR ALL?  Or
does the DDR all

Copy all the formatting?

     Just wondering.

Ed Martin