Congrats Fran, that's quite a record for being at a single employer. I
recently subscribed to this list after being away since the McGill
VMSHARE days and I'm surprised at all the familiar names still actively
involved with VM.

In the 16.5 years since leaving VM/CMS Unlimited, I have been with 5
different companies without quitting my job!

In 1991 I went to Blueline Software as a developer working on the Vital
Signs/VM product line. Blueline was acquired by Apertus Technologies in
1995. Apertus was acquired by Computer Network Technology in 1997. CNT
was acquired by McDATA in 2005. McDATA was acquired by Brocade
Communications in 2007.

I currently support the Ficon Test labs and work on the Ficon Tape
(VTS/VSM) and XRC Distance Extension platforms and Ficon director
products for the combined CNT-McDATA-Brocade product lines.

It's been a good run.

Mike Rydberg
Brocade Communications
Plymouth, MN