Hi Mike -

We bought the Blueline Vitals Signs/VM and have kept with it through
all the companies that owned it.  It is now owned by Diversified
Software Services. http://sdsusa.com/index.htm I don't think that
there is any ongoing development but we are stuck at z/VM 3.1 because
we are on a FLEX-ES box. But it does a nice job for our needs.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"