Keep hoping, helping, participating. I've been at it for 30 years now.
On my 7th job.

Bob the Nameless

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and
z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

  _____