Fran,

I would have to agree, even though I have not met you at any conference's
I feel like you are a friend.
A lot of people in the VM community have benefited from your help and
coding ( I was just looking at the BOX xedit today)
I too started as a Check Sorter Operator, but at a small bank in Irving
Texas in February of 1971.

take care

Bill Munson
VM System Programmer
201-418-7588

President MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/

Phil Smith III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/07/2008 06:06 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: My 45th Anniversary at SRU

Fran Hensler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Today is my 45th anniversary in data processing at Slippery Rock
>University of PA.

Wow!  That's astounding.  Congrats, Fran!  I don't think we've ever met
face-to-face, but I've considered you a valued colleague for what, 25
years?

Best,
...phsiii

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.