Cross-posted to z/VM list.

I want to thank Rob for pointing out the new STRUCTURE capabilities in the latest runtime version of Pipelines. His presentation shows enough to get me started on more intensive processing of z/VM's accounting data.

To add something to the community, here is my first pass at accounting card structure definitions. If anyone has updates/corrections/code for these, please add them to the discussion on the z/VM list.

/Tom Kern

Rob van der Heij wrote:
Not on Linux, but new.... If you want to take advantage of the
opportunity to play with some modern pipelines stuff, have a look at
my presentation  http://rvdheij.nl/Presentations/2008-V56.pdf (slides
46-49). That has a working example of how to process the account
records and apply a CPU rate per shift (in a single pipeline).

Rob

:acnthdr
userid      1.08
account     9.08