Those are Read Only disks.  So copy them to the new location, then change
the directory and point to the new disks.  Anyone logging on will get the
new disk(s).  At some point you will have to restart the the user's using
the old disks.  At that point you can delete the old disks.

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems