From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Jones
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:42 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Best method

Hi, Jim.

Yes, it does....but you're in luck.....I have DCF here, and I will
format the SCRIPT file
and send you a copy. What output format do you prefer: LISTING or
LIST3820? Hmmmmm......I
might be able to convert it to PDF as well.

Dodds, Jim wrote:
> Thanks Dave But does the script file need another product like DCF(?)
> format it?
>
> Jim Dodds
> Systems Programmer
> Kentucky State University
> 400 East Main Street
> Frankfort, Ky 40601
> 502 597 6114

On

--
DJ

V/Soft
   z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training,
   consulting, and software development
www.vsoft-software.com