Or you can use IBM Operations Manager for z/VM to monitor spool space.

With V1.3 that just came out in June, we've added support for spool
monitoring.  See the DEFSMON command in Chapter 6 of the Admin Guide:
http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/zvm/operations/library.html

Tracy Dean, IBM

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:21:26 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>