From: "Jim Bohnsack" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07/09/2008 03:13 PM AST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: HCPPGT401I 90% of spool

A long time ago, far far away, one of the guys who worked with me did
that in the VMSCHED machine with ran which WAKEUP.  I've forgotten at
what level of spool utilization he started putting out messages, but an
important component of what he did was to not only measure spool
utilization but also rate of change.  It's one thing to see spool
utilization reach 60% and then later in the day to see 70% but if you
see it go from 60% to 70% in a very short time, that could be the cause
of concern, especially if the increase was all one from one userid.

Jim

Alan Altmark wrote:
On Wednesday, 07/09/2008 at 12:23 EDT, "Hughes, Jim"