How kind of Adam to share 55 gallon drums of cough medicine with Chuckie!

Right, Chuckie?  Chuckie?  Hello?!!  :-)

Mike Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Altmark" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07/16/2008 03:15 PM AST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on how RSU maintenance is being handled with DIRMAINT and
RACF in the picture

On Wednesday, 07/16/2008 at 12:15 EDT, Adam Thornton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > No.  You'll also have the opportunity to delay the nag message for 3
> > minutes or 14.5 hours (your choice).  The messages will go to the
> > system
> > operator, but in a way that is not visible to system automation.  ;-)
>
> Awwww, can't we have a z/VM dialog box with:
>
> "The system will now reboot.  Click OK to proceed.
> [I accept the horrible situation in which you have left be because
> you have given me no choice, uh, I mean OK]"   ?
>
> I guess I need to write up a requirement.

In order to be more democratic and accommodating, we could have a CANCEL
button that said:
  "CANCEL not allowed.  You must press OK.  Press CANCEL to press OK.
Press OK to CANCEL the CANCEL and then press OK."

This will, of course, be an unnumbered message whose meaning is obvious.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by e-mail.