What was Richards ( or anyones for that matter) very first pipe?

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hughes,
Jim
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:56 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Some REXX exec help needed.

Pretty harsh comment there Richard.

It seems he'd like to eat up the response to the Close command and perhaps
process the result.   The CP command as you wrote it displays it on the
console. The DIAG command as you wrote it also displays the output on the
console.

How about cutting me some slack?   Many people start using PIPE's with a simple
one like mine.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible." (Walt Disney)

  _____