________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McKown, John
        Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 12:47 PM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: ADD VIRTUAL MEMORY DYNAMICALLY

        Depends on what the OP means by "virtual memory". If he means
more VM "real" (to the guest), then you're correct. But if he needs more
Linux paging memory, then a VDISK, mkswap, swapon should help.

        --
        John McKown
        Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.