I often want to see a z/VM help file when I don't have access to z/VM or am
not online, to figure out the syntax of a command, etc.  I know there are
PDF manuals, etc -- but was wondering if anyone knew of something that:

-  Download MAINT 19D files to workstation (this can be done with ftp
manually)
-  Provides a front end (browser?) to view those files, follow links, etc

If there's no 'viewer' out there - would it be useful to anyone besides
me?   I don't know if I just dreamed it but I could swear there was such a
thing out there at one time.

Scott Rohling