Yes you are indeed correct.  It made sense to ME when I wrote it!   So,
"Lucky to get PLANNED outages once a quarter" is what it should say.

z/VM and the hardware have been darn near rock solid.  We have had a bump or
two in the road, but they have long been solved.  From a virtualization and
"massive" Linux on z environment capability/stability perspective, I give it
three thumbs up.  (One real, two virtual...)

Jim Vincent