Hello Everyone,

     John Jablonski and I have been talking about his problem (see
below).

804-806 are defined with a NICDEF in the z/VM directory.  So I suspect
that this is a VSWITCH(?).

Some of the devices were offline and we have them back on line.

     John would like some help and I have never worked with VSWITCHes
and I know that lots of you out there have.

     If anyone can give John some assistance, he would appreciate it.

John Jablonski

Data Center Manager

City of Grand Rapids

Northrop Grumman Information Technology