________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny Padilla
        Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:10 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: What people are doing

        Mr. Martin.

        Ok....The assessments normally last 2 to 3 weeks, which require
an onsite visit to collect, analyze & evaluate the IT environment. My
contract rate is $190 Hr. + travel expenses which we can try to keep
down by minimizing onsite time.

        You will be presented with a final presentation at the end of
that term and I will be available to answer any & all questions. This
includes considerable amount of collateral documentation. This may also
include installation, configuration & tuning information as well.

        Since I no longer work for Oracle, this document would be an
independent assessment, free of any bias that results from the pressure
of a commission based salesman. I think you know what I mean.

        I can also help you/your company with the installation,
migration, tuning and other support activities...but that is another
topic that can be addressed if you wish to move forward.

        Regards

        Danny Padilla

        (623) 518 2427