I am also using Charlotte 2.1.0 fix level 177 built 2002-10-16
and I'm having the same problems with RXSSL support.

The RXSSL support for Charlotte is a separate package of updates.  I
have lost the original VMARC of RXSSL but I would try to recreate it
if there is any demand for it.  My RXSSL Module is timestamped
12/08/00 13:00:28.  There are quite a few files in the
RXSSL/WW2HTTPS update.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"