Thanks to Rick Barlow, Dave Jones and Peter Webb for sending me their
RXSSL VMARC and SSL VMARC.

I assume that they are the latest avaioable because the latest dated
file in each VMARC was RXSSL MODULE (2000-04-21 and 2000-04-24).
The RXSSL MODULE compared equal in the two VMARC files.

I have put these VMARC files on my VM Download site at:
http://zvm.sru.edu/~download

Tom Kern is working with the original author (Jim Johnson) to try and
update these files.  If they are successful I put the new files on my
download site.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"