CMS doesn¹t need a writable 191, as others have already said. Also, Linux
doesn¹t use the 191 at all, so the only moment that the 191 needs to be
stable is when the guest(s) login. This means that you can likely grab it
r/w to add things like kickstart files without affecting any of the guests.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\