Pray tell.  What was wrong with SFS at that time?
Are you a very heavy SFS shop?  Hundreds of file accesses a minute?

I'm trying to find out, in what environments, SFS reliability is a concern.

In the past, I've had more problems with clobbered minidisk directories then
I've ever had with SFS.

In the last 8 years, here, I can't recall any SFS outages.  But I have lost the
CMS saved segment more than once <G>.

So what kind of SFS shop are you in?

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Scott Rohling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/29/2008 1:23 PM >>>

Anyway - while I have found SFS extremely reliable when it's running - I
have just run into many situations where it was not up or not running
properly and we were stuck -  until the SFS pool was fixed, restored,
whatever.

Scott Rohling