Here is the output from the manual:

David Wakser

 MSG HCP9025W                All Help Information                  line
1 of 38
(c) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2007

 HCP9025W  SYSTEM TERMINATION COMPLETE, ENTERING WAIT STATE

 Explanation:  The system termination process has completed. The system
will
 not restart for one of the following reasons:

   1.   An error was detected in the error recovery hardware or
software.

   2.   A machine check shows damage to a storage page that the CP
nucleus
        occupies.

   3.   There is severe I/O subsystem damage.

   4.   A hard abend occurred when dump conditions were set to NOIPL.

   5.   The system has been successfully shut down and has not been
IPLed
        again.  (This wait state will occur if a system restart is
attempted
        after the shutdown command completed.)

   6.   An attempt was made to IPL an alias Parallel Access Volume. An
IIO002
        abend will have occurred just prior to this wait state. See help
for CP
        message HCP6865E for more information.

 System Action:  The system enters a wait state (wait-state code =
9025).

 Operator Response:  See the response for the preceding messages to
determine
 the cause of the system termination and the appropriate response.

 If you attempted to re-IPL the wrong device on a SHUTDOWN REIPL
command, IPL
 the correct device and warm start the system.

 If you attempt to IPL an alias Parallel Access Volume as a first-level
native
 system, the IPL will fail immediately on the hardware console due to
CC3
 condition codes for all I/O to the IPL volume. This occurs because the

        message HCP6865E for more information.

 System Action:  The system enters a wait state (wait-state code =
9025).

 Operator Response:  See the response for the preceding messages to
determine
 the cause of the system termination and the appropriate response.

 If you attempted to re-IPL the wrong device on a SHUTDOWN REIPL
command, IPL
 the correct device and warm start the system.

 If you attempt to IPL an alias Parallel Access Volume as a first-level
native
 system, the IPL will fail immediately on the hardware console due to
CC3
 condition codes for all I/O to the IPL volume. This occurs because the

 Parallel Access Volume aliases have not been initialized yet by the
host
 operating system.