Greetings all,
I searched the archives looking for a thread on VM messages, specifically

hardware related CP messages, that are good candidates for automation,

notification, or that require immediate attention from the hardware folks
.
I could not find such list. Maybe it is available somewhere in the Tivoli

suite of products. I looked in "Operations manager" but did not find such
list.
Any one knows where I can find such a list, or willing to share their lis
t.
Best regards.
I do not have a VM system up yet, I will be installing it in December. I
am
just doing planning at this time.
Regards