CP Messages and Codes is probably a good place to start. I've got some
airplane time coming up, so I'll have a look and see if we can be systematic
about this and start a fairly comprehensive list.

IBM, is there a location where all the message codes currently defined are
available? I suppose I could check MAINT 19D for help files, but if there
was a message repository, that's easier to process.