I haven't looked at the copyright statements, but it seemed freely
distributable when I first got a copy. I don't know for sure, but it may
have been on a Waterloo Mods tape for a couple of years. I will look at
the copyright, but I do not have a server that it can be served out from.

Would anyone like to volunteer to host these files on their download site?

/Tom Kern