>From a google search (even the names don't change often!) , and then more

Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:51:07 -0800

AEGON USA
502-560-3541

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Kern
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:48 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SLAC VM Batch System availability ?

Not of the LARS/Purdue system. The copy Dave Jones supplied looks
complete. I don't remember there ever being any documentation except for
the source and the one end-user help file.

/Tom Kern

Shedlock, George wrote:

Tom,

The one I have is probably the LARS/Purdue system. If Dave Jones already
supplied a copy of it, do you still need another copy?

George Shedlock Jr
AEGON Information Technology
AEGON USA
502-560-3541