I have a .het file (compressed AWS, I think). It has 9 tape files with
the real files named in a pattern for some sort of a file sharing
system. I will write a rexx exec tomorrow to rename each file to it's
original fn/ft and create a VMARC for each tape file. I will then create
an AWS tape-file with the 9 VMARC files dumped via VMFPLC2.  I will also
create a VMARC of the VMARC files, and download that. I like using the
VMA utility on my PC to look at VM files for reference. I will arrange
to get both of these to David Boyes for public availability.

There do not seem to be any copyright statements in any of the source,
update or documentation files.

/Tom Kern