From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Miguel Delapaz
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: FTPEXIT Question

Mike,

The return string is used to send a message back to the client when the
exit rejects a command (and only if you set the return code to 4 or 12).
It will reject the command with a "502 <return string>". There is no
mechanism for modifying the command that gets sent to the server.

Regards,
Miguel Delapaz
z/VM TCP/IP Development

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on