Hello Edward,

There is no vm/vtam any longer. It is replaced by a vse system. All vse systems run with quickdsp on. The share of the vm users is in order vtam-vse (VSEC), production vse (VSEP), 2nd production VSE (VSEV) and test VSE (VSET).

What do you think should I try to change?

P.s. I have resent my problem description with the mentioned files in the body because it seems that the listserv ate my attachment.

kind regards
Franz Josef Pohlen

Edward M Martin schrieb:
Hello Franz,

Please check the QUICKDSP of the VSE/VTAM system.

It seems to me that VTAM (any version) does some things that make z/VM
think that the system should be taken off the VM Dispatch list only to
be put back on almost immediately.

What was the setting on the VM/VTAM service machine?

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
ext 40441