Yes, and it would be nice if there were easy to use and remember
administration and user tools. The syntax of some of the commands is not
the most natural that I have ever seen. "MODIFY USER nnn FOR userid" is
a good example. It reads like the userid is "nnn". I do not know where
anyone got the idea that the "verb predicate for subject" syntax was
good or natural. Is there any spoken language that uses this type of
syntax? (Where is that mother camel?) And this is perhaps the simplest
case.

Regards,
Richard Schuh