From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:04
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] new VSMDCSS in z/VM 5.4

I concur, especially the bit about working over IP. ISFC over IP has
beeen a long time in not coming. The efforts to kill VTAM are certainly
going better than the efforts to kill VM. When they finally succeed,
what happens to ISFC and remote access of SFS? There should be a
replacement in the offing.

Regards,
Richard Schuh