From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Kern
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Virus Software for z/VM

NFS was not allowed when we designed the process. NFS is still not on
Cyber-Security's list of approved processes. If I were tasked to change
this process today, I would move the storage and webserving to a linux
server on an IFL after I get CLAMAV working there. But that kind of
tasking has not come down yet.

/Tom Kern