Being the host for files that might be executable on a different platform

puts some burden on me to not host "malicious" files. Just because a wind
ows
virus is not dangerous to my CMS virtual machine doesn't mean that it isn
't
dangerous to my enterprise. If I can identify and eliminate dangerous fil
es
for any platform in my enterprise, I will, and of course take credit for
keeping those windows systems more secure.

/Tom Kern

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:47:09 -0500, Michael Coffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
om>