On Thursday, 12/04/2008 at 02:53 EST, Craig Dudley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am having a bit of trouble getting started in setting up SSLSERV on
zVM 5.4.
> Having never used zVM BFS before, it has become a real pain to set up
GSKADMIN
> for use my SSLSERV.

There is no SSLSERV support available yet for z/VM 5.4.  The support
should be available in another week or so.

That said, GSKADMIN's profile *should* have mounted
/../VMBFS:VMSYS:GSKSSLDB/ at /etc/gskadm/.  Did someone mess with the
PROFILE EXEC?  Around line 39 you should see

_BFS_fpool_root_       = 'VMSYS'
_BFS_fspace_root_      = 'ROOT'
_BFS_fspace_gskssldb_  = 'GSKSSLDB'
_BFS_subdir_gskssldb_  = '/etc/gskadm/'

You should be able to do key management from GSKADMIN even though the SSL
server itself (SSLSERV) is not yet operational.  Feel free to open a PMR.