Thank you, Ivica, but MAXCONN isn't the problem; the CSISQL02 server
doesn't have any other CONNECT'ed users when I try this from the remote

system via IPGATE.  Under normal use, I've had as many as 20 users
CONNECT'ed to CSISQL02 from the host and/or another system via an ISFC li
nk.
I appreciate your interest and your suggestion, though.

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:00:21 +1100, Ivica Brodaric
<ivica.broda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Try increasing MAXCONN value in CSIDB202's directory entry. 48 can be

enough