IOS3270 was also let out as part of the OSI/X400 product. It was used
for the menuing for the configuration process. TERSE has also been
leaked as DZATERSE, a part of the Publication Master product. It would
be nice if IBM would make products/utilities (with source code) via the
Downloads page when they stop selling and supporting it.

/Tom Kern