On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:51:53 +0200, Shimon Lebowitz <shim...@iname.com> w
rote:

>I do not understand.
>
>I have a terse module (and helpfile) here:
> TERSE    MODULE   H1 V      65535          3         18
>7/01/93 21:52:13
> TERSE    HELPCMS  H1 V         79        150          2
>7/01/93 21:09:23
>
>A bit old... but they work as far as I know.
>
>Obviously carried along from old VM releases,
>and I do not remember when, or from where, I
>got it.
>
>Shimon

I also have a TERSE MODLE. I'm unable to logon at the moment, so I cannot
 check the date. As I
remember, someone from IBM level 2 ASKED me to TERSE a dump. When I said
I didn't have a copy
of TERSE, he sent me one. He didn't seem to think he was doing anything w
rong. Fortunately, I
don't have the foggiest who it was. (Probably long since retired or laid
off, anyway.)

I certainly have no intention of distributing it.

Alan Ackerman
Alan (dot) Ackerman (at) Bank of America (dot) com