I tried that. Fisrt byte is still missing. :(

Sorry I missed what David said as I have just switched from digest.

maybe I need to clarify. The file ended up on CMS from the lst queue via
SENDFILE and was read in by a hot reader.
and that probably ate the first byte.

Suleiman Shahin

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_012009