Suieiman -

I think you've found the problem.  If you use RECEIVE without the
KEEPCC option you will loose the carriage control byte.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"